Excel serial data writer
Latest version: 4.0.46 build 423. April 23, 2018.
This data export plug-in for Printer Logger Software allows to export real-time data to Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc. The plug-in uses the OLE interface to connect to the office suite. Therefore something one from Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc should be installed on the same computer. .
This module has the following features:
- Data can be written to Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc by rows or columns;
- You may specify any start point (e.g. B6) for each data item;
- The plugin can fill data using several methods (e.g move old data using the FIFO method);
- The plugin can write several parser variables to different columns or rows at the same time;
- The plugin can automatically create new workbooks or worksheets by date/time;
- The plugin can use a template for newly created files.
Thanks to these possibilities You can:
- Watch in real time data in Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc or LibreOffice Calc and present this data as tables or diagrams;
- Produce documents that are already prepared for use;
- Analyze and post-process real time using formulas.
Read more about other plugins:
Index | Deadband | Expressions | Aggregator | Digital inputs filter | Script execute | Events generator and simple filter | Redirect data | Data timeout | SQL Database Pro | DDE Server | Direct Excel Connection | Excel Export Professional | Local database | ODBC Database | Send Keystrokes | Printer out | Internet Sharing | Event notification | Index